Thursday, June 16, 2011
Strawberry Days!
For Lauren's birthday Sarah and I were invited to go to the Strawberry Day's Carnival, each ticket was 1.50 and because it was the opening night each ride was 1 ticket when usually it is 4-5. We each bought five tickets and went on our way. Sarah and Lauren went on a ride that spun you around and flipped you like none other!!! I refused knowing I would get sick I watched them fly around and when they were done we went to the, "Ring Of Fire" a roller coaster that is just one huge circle so that when on the ride you go upside down. We waited in line patiently for our turn when we finely got on I was sitting by myself Lauren and Sarah sitting next to each other across from me. They called for 1 rider to come sit by me I was scared it was gonna be a creeper but no a girl probably in her 20's we talked to a short time before the ride started while Lauren, Sarah, and I screamed for our lives she sat back and laughed (probably at us). The ride was so fun and we were anxious to get on it again before the night ended. We then went to a ride, I don't know the name but it spun so fast you were lifted and couldn't move from the wall there was a boy upside down! ha ha, when we got off the ride it felt like we were still moving and my stomach did not like it. We made our way through the crazy crowd and finally arrived to the Ferris Wheel. The line twisted and turned which made it seem like there was no end. We tried getting a good spot in the line but it did not seem to work. Then Sarah saw a cute little girl who looked rather distressed. I hesitantly walked over and asked if she was okay. She replied sadly that no she could not find her mom. By then Sarah and Lauren were with me asking questions we started to where she said her mom was we passed by a police officer and I told him what had happened he started the same questioning and when he was about done her mom came and got her all she said to her daughter was, "Good job going to the police man" well we were all very mad but the little girl did give us the glory we were looking for by saying that we were the ones who had helped her we got a quick thanks and they were gone the police officer also told us we did the right thing we were happy and mad all at the same time. We then met up with Lauren's family and talked about what the plan was for the rest of the night when we were done us three decided we wanted to go on the "Ring Of Fire" one more time. We walked to the never ending line and waited for what seemed like an hour. A little girl came up to me and complimented my shoes while I was talking about how much they hurt my feet ha ha I told her where I got them and went back to talking with Sarah and Lauren. We were two rides away from our turn when the man working there called for one rider I offered to go because I had one more ticket than Sarah and Lauren. I got on the ride next to a teen boy. I was wondering why I chose to do this when he asked if this was my first time I told him it was not and found out it was his first time. We talked shortly because the ride started quickly when I got off I ran to get on the next ride with my friends. I talked about what had happened and then we met a boy named Landon who was 10 he sat by Sarah and we went on our last ride of the night. When we were done and all feeling sick we went to buy some food Sarah bought a funnel cake while Lauren and I went to the gas station to buy some cheap water Sarah joined us and also bought some water. When we left the car was waiting for us. We hopped in and talked all the way home about what had happened. It was such a fun night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
haha this was SO long ago but i decided to comment on it anyway. Well since the carnival is during the summer...usually around my birthday..i vote that we go again and definetly go on the ring of fire again. that is the bestest ride there is. but also i think that we should try and go on the ferris wheel. i have never been on one ever. so i think that we should totes should. Well that was all. also that was THE BEST night of my summer and probably my most favoite birthday. this year we will have to do it again(:
ReplyDelete